EBC (Expandable Baton) - Modul 1
Professional training in use of the Expandable Baton
Online Preparation for Multiplier-Course EBC (Modul 1).
SAMICS newly developed EBC - Expandable Baton Concept - is a 6-step modular training system. The system is based on best-practice techniques and training focuses on the development of both defensive and offensive skills for use by operative forces, law enforcement agencies, security services and interested civilians.
The content of each module is self-contained, whereby EBC Module 1 is the basis requirement for subsequent training modules.
Video Course Content: EBC Module 1 – Basics
- UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVILIAN USE
- EBC GRIPS - CLOSED
- EBC GRIPS - OPEN
- BASIC STRIKES
- HOW TO DEPLOY THE EXPANDABLE BATON
- TECHNIQUES WITH THE FREE HAND OR LEGS
- ARM PRESS
- ARM CONTROL
- BODY HUGS
- GRIP TO GRIP
- DEFENSE AGAINST STRAIGHT AND ROUND ATTACKS